Please use the “Contact Us” tab and send us a message. We will respond to all qualified applicants when we have openings available.
Axiom Security is a quality-driven and that quality begins in our hiring process. The officers we hire not only reflect on Axiom and the industry as a whole, but more important, they reflect on our clients.
At Axiom Security we utilize an extensive screening process and continues with an intensive evaluation for specific postings. Our screening process is not a process of elimination, rather a process of selection. We search out candidates with the skills needed for each job we are assigned. If you believe you have the talents for such success, we encourage you to consider our available jobs.
Please note, that under general conditions, the following represents the minimum requirements for an individual to be considered for employment.
- High School Graduate (GED accepted).
- Must be a citizen, legal resident, or other lawful status that allows work in the United States.
- The ability to read, write, and speak clear English. We welcome and encourage bilingual applicants to apply.
- Must have a valid guard card issued by the California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services.
- If your guard card was issued after 2004 you must have your additional required training. If you do not have the additional 32-hour required training, we can often facilitate this in our in-house training program.
- At least 18 years of age, some positions, such as those involving alcohol or other age-restricted substances or matters may have a minimum age of 21.
- Capable of evaluating, investigating, and reporting all types of security and law enforcement incidents effectively and efficiently both orally and in writing.
- Must have no more than two violations or one at-fault collison on their driving record in a two year period.
- Ability to relate well with people of all cultures and backgrounds.
- Ability to work with a diverse team. We do not discriminate against any protected class and we seek out all qualified applicants based on skill and ability.
- Ability to withstand inclement weather and/or extended periods of walking and standing.
- Must maintain a working telephone.
- Must have reliable transportation as some but not all job sites are accessible by public transit.
- Must wear our professional uniform and maintain our high standards for grooming and appearance. All uniforms and duty belts are provided to employees. Employees must provide acceptable boots/shoes that comply with our uniform policy.
- Must possess the ability to understand and enforce company and client policy.
- Must possess the ability to understand and abide by our Employment Policy & Procedure Manual.
These requirements are the minimum necessary for an applicant to be considered for employment with Axiom Security. However, clients may specify additional requirements for personnel assigned to their sites.