Serving Contra Costa, Solano, San Joaquin, Sacramento, San Francisco, and Alameda County.
Axiom Security Services, Inc. provides professional armed and unarmed uniformed security officers, unparalleled site management, and unwavering corporate support to exceed client expectations.
Axiom Security Services offers the following eleven elements that differentiate us from the rest of the industry. Each element serves as a pillar in building a long-term partnership with our clients. The Axiom Advantage includes:
- Local Business: We are a local business. This gives us the insight and knowledge we need to provide security services to the local community. We understand the local marketplace and the culture of each area we serve. Our proven track record and high level of customer satisfaction are testaments to our commitment for excellence. We know that even one unhappy client can jeopardize our reputation. Beyond providing stellar protection, we satisfy clients by tailoring each contract to meet client needs.
- Stability: Axiom Security Services is an established company known for providing uncompromising service by earning the loyalty of our employees and our customers in a variety of specialty markets
- Resources: Axiom is a family managed company with solid finances. Our staff comes experienced in almost every security setting imaginable. We have consultants available for specialty and unique needs. We also maintain a network of affiliates that can supplement our services when needed locally or even worldwide.
- Management Team: Our team includes managers with a tremendous amount of collective experience in building close partnerships with our customers and employees. This expertise ensures personalized and customized services specifically developed for the market.
- Training: Axiom’s philosophy in developing the skills of our security personnel is centered on learning not training. Training is a mechanical activity that fails to assess the results associated with it; learning is a dynamic process where information and skills are delivered to our employees in a manner that maximizes the retention and application of this information and skills to real, on-the-job situations. Anyone can attend training, but how much the student has learned and can apply without error is the benefit associated with a learning-centered organization. As a learning organization, Axiom strives for error-free and value-added performance at every service interaction and at every level of our organization.
- We have an extensive internal catalog of professional developmental courses for all levels of employees. Additionally, our training department identifies external training opportunities with Homeland Security and law enforcement to enhance professional development.
- Our superior training programs and investment in our people is a cornerstone of the exemplary services we provide to our clients.
- Integrity: We subscribe to the proven values of trust, honesty and ethical behavior. We are passionate about looking our customers and employees in the eyes and delivering exactly what we promise. This level of integrity drives us to establish, audit and enforce very high standards for our people and our management team. We strive to exceed expectations.
- Our People: Sadly, the quality, image and demeanor of security officers in many security companies has significantly deteriorated. Their employee “selection” has been replaced by hiring anyone who is able to complete an application and pass a background check. At Axiom, people are our product. How we select and treat them directly and significantly impacts the services we provide. We are extremely selective in who we bring aboard and invest the time it takes to do so. Our personnel standards are some of the highest in the local industry.
- Pay Structure: We base our pay rates on the latest MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) study that breaks down living wages by county. We always strive to pay a living wage to our officers. When an employee feels valued and properly compensated, they will provide 110% service to our clients.
- Our Benefits: We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits plan (depending on client requests and subject to probationary periods), and a “Dressed for Performance” uniform plan that provides high quality and professional uniforms at no cost to the officers. Image is critical in the security industry and is very important in setting the tone. We provide a look and image that is unmatched.
- Employee First Culture: Axiom genuinely cares for its people. Our values of love, fun, pride, professionalism, and service permeate everything we do and govern how we interact with our team. We are a special company for which to work. Our on-site support visits at all hours of the day and night. Managers are empowered to recognize their officers. We believe that if we take care of our officers, the officers will take care of our clients, and our clients will reward us with their loyalty.
- Cost-Efficient Business Model: Despite our commitment to excellence and service quality, we understand the financial realities in managing a business and security program. We present an attractive billing structure based on our ability to keep our overhead costs lower than our competitors. By maintaining a high officer retention rate and investing in comprehensive training, we dramatically reduce the costs associated with turnover, unemployment and liability/risk – thus allowing us to be price competitive without sacrificing the quality of our program.